Friday, November 5, 2010

Back ... in Charlotte

Apologies for lack of updates. I got back to NYC, decompressed a bit, then had to finalize materials and fly to Charlotte for my show at the Mint Museum.

I give a talk at the museum today, and the show opens on Friday (November 6). The show includes four videos, including Fade to White (which features footage shot in Svalbard in 2009) and DUET, a new piece built around NASCAR pit crews!

Information about the show is on the Mint Museum's website.

While I've been in the Arctic, things in the real world have stayed busy. I was happy to come back to find that my recent show at Conner Contemporary Gallery was reviewed in the November ARTnews and the October ArtForum.

I'll post more updates and photos from Svalbard here soon. Just have to catch my breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment